Mark Roth Signature 3Gun Competition XB3G Benelli M2 Parts- Black
- Benelli M2 Field 26″, 24″ or 21″ Rib Vent Barrel (Select Option)
- Factory Chokes, choke wrench and Stock Shims
- XB3G Quad Vaccum Port Receiver With or Without Picatinny Rail (Select Option)
- MR Signature Receiver Lasered
- Shell Catch smooth load Mod
- Reduced Recoil Spring
- RCI-XRAIL Oversized Bolt Release Button install
- RCI-XRAIL Oversized Charge Handle -Black
- RCI-XRAIL Oversized Safety Button Installed
- Trigger work- 3 to 3.5 lb trigger reduced from 6lbs
- RCI XM2BE- BLACK -Monotube 10 round with Capture follower system
*QD Sling inserts (2 included):
- Fore Grip/Right hand-non port side (Usual for Right Handed)
- Fore Grip/Left hand- port side (Usual for Left Handed)
- Butt Stock/Right hand-non port side (Usual for Right Handed)
- Butt Stock/Left hand- port side (Usual for Left Handed)
*Fore Grip Embedded RCI XTRA SHELL CADDY for Port load
- Choose Color: Black, Red, Blue, or Dark Tan
For additional options, download forms:
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-585-6534. Must be received within 12 hours of placement of order or we cannot guarantee all additional work can be performed.
NOTE: Before shipping, you will need to email us at email@example.com with the address and phone number of your local FFL holder/gun dealer where you would like us to ship the gun. We will transfer the gun to your local FFL for background checks.
PLEASE NOTE: The gun dealer will have to do a background check on you which will be an additional fee from them. Please make sure you notify gun dealer that you are having gun shipped there and make sure you will pass the background check.
WARNING: There are some states where some/all of our products are not legal and the list changes often. It is your responsibility to keep informed about current laws that affect where you live. Please find out your current local and state laws before you purchase any RCI products. We will not ship any products to states where we know our products are ban. Please see FAQ for more info.