Pelican iM3300 Overview
These cases are great for guns or for waterproof storage on top of vehicle for camping, etc.
The Pelican iM3300 Storm Case without Foam (Black) is an injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won’t unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is transported by two double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handles and rugged in-line wheels.
This case has an empty interior.
- Injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won’t unscrew from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable molded-in hasps allow the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Molded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple case-stacking during storage or transport
- Two double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handles provides strong, durable comfort
- Rugged in-line wheels have shielded ball bearings, and are composed of a nylon core encased in a polyurethane tread. The wheels are mounted on a solid axle for improved stability and ease of transport.
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall
Pelican IM3300 Specs
|Carry/Transport Options||Handle, Wheels (Built-In)|
|Type of Closure||Latch|
|Security Lock||Accepts Padlock|
53.8 x 16.5 x 6.7″ / 136.7 x 41.9 x 17 cm
50.5 x 14 x 6″ / 128.3 x 35.6 x 15.2 cm
|Weight||19 lb / 8.6 kg|
|Package Weight||21.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||53.6 x 17.5 x 7.1″|