NEW Roth XB3G QVP Receiver for Benelli M2 and Breda B12i (US Patent Pending Roth Performance Universal XB3G Replacement Receiver Kit ) 12 Gauge
First time EVER, you can purchase a universal shotgun replacement receiver for your Benelli M2 or Breda B12i series 12 gauge shotgun that is opened up for VERY easy loading and is Made in the USA! That’s right, a competition race ready American made machine! It has the ROTH Quad Vacuum Port cut and all the necessary parts* to switch out your old worn out receiver or just change your current receiver to be opened up for competition shooting or easy loading for hunting with gloves on (no need to take off those gloves!). You can keep your original receiver as a spare! Or if you were a DIY with a Dremel and things went wrong, now you have the SOLUTION! The ROTH XB3G Receiver Kit allows the end user to choose what brand shotgun components they prefer with the ability to mix and match or change at any time.
At Roth Performance, being the gold standard for competition shotgun conversion for the last decade, we have decided to give the customer the ultimate in options and value by designing and implementing all of the desired competition features into the XB3G receiver so the end user has a plug and play product.
This is a Gunsmith assembly only kit.
*For Breda only: MUST USE OUR RCI XM2BE MONOTUBE FOR BREDA FOR RECEIVER TO WORK!! IF DON’T OWN ONE, PLEASE ORDER ONE.
- Can order With or Without Micro Optics ready Picatinny Rail in Standard Black
- Can order Black or Uncoated (if you want to color it any color you desire from you local anodizer or have it dipped/coated camo, etc, or have us anodize and install it for you-see sheet below)
- We can anodize for you if ROTH Standard Color for $150 for each receiver (ROTH RED, ROTH BLUE, ROTH GREEN, ROTH ORANGE, ROTH PURPLE, ROTH PINK, or ROTH GOLD)
- Mark Roth Signature Lasered on BLACK only (not on uncoated unless you have us anodize it)
- LPA Style Pistol Sight
- Threaded Latch Pin included
- Shell Latch slot designed to accept factory or ETHOS Style
- 12 Gauge
- Anodizing specific color match available for additional charge (call for pricing)
NOTE: Before shipping, you will need to email us at email@example.com with the address and phone number of your local FFL holder/gun dealer where you would like us to ship the gun. We will transfer the receiver to your local FFL for background checks.
PLEASE NOTE: The gun dealer will have to do a background check on you which will be an additional fee from them. Please make sure you notify gun dealer that you are having receiver shipped there and make sure you will pass the background check.
If you want Roth Performance to install your XB3G contact us by calling sales at 920-585-6534
You must complete the CC Authorization and Order forms and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. The forms must be received within 12 hours of order placement or we cannot guarantee all the additional work can be performed.