ROTH XM2BE Monotube GEN 2 – High Capacity Magazine Replacement System.
The Roth XM2BE Gen-2 Monotube replaces the factory installed magazine tube and extension tube combined, with a more durable solution. The follower is captured in the tube to prevent the follower from falling out when used with receivers that have had loading port enlargement modifications.
- Benelli® SBE, SBE2, SBE 3, M1, M2, M2 tactical, and Breda B12i, B12iS, 930i
- 10 Rounds (2 3/4″)
- Weight: 9.7 oz
- Overall Length: 25 5/8” from receiver to end of magazine cap
- Suggested Barrel Length: 26”
- Tube minor diameter: 1.050”
- Tube major diameter: 1.137”
NOTE: If you have an older Benelli, please check the threads in the receiver. If it is fine threads, call us to order Fine Thread adaptor. Hk Super 90 ( M1) has fine threads in the receiver. Sometime early in the transition from HK to Benelli they switched to coarse threads. All of the Benelli made M1 Super 90’s have coarse threads that we know of. FINE THREADS are not Captured follower.
Custom Engraving Available. Please call 920-585-6534 for pricing.